Looking to upgrade your vintage VW van into an eco-friendly electric vehicle? Our EV conversion kit, featuring the powerful 144 volt Netgain Hyper9 motor, is the perfect solution.
With its impressive performance capabilities of up to 120 horsepower and 172 lb-ft of torque, the Netgain Hyper9 motor is specifically designed for EV conversions, ensuring that it's both reliable and efficient. The included controller allows you to fine-tune the performance of the motor to match your driving style, while the lithium-ion batteries provide the power needed to keep your vehicle moving for longer periods of time.
One of the key benefits of our EV conversion kit is the ability to enjoy a quiet, emissions-free driving experience. Say goodbye to noisy engines and harmful emissions, and hello to a cleaner and quieter driving experience. Plus, with no need for gas or oil changes, maintenance is simple and straightforward.
In summary, our EV conversion kit is the perfect solution for anyone looking to upgrade their vintage VW van into a reliable, efficient, and eco-friendly electric vehicle. With its impressive performance, customizable controller, and easy installation, you can enjoy a clean and quiet driving experience for years to come.
Please note that Battery enclosure boxes are not included but can be fabricated upon request.
- NetGain HyPer9 AC 144V Motor rated at 120hp and 172 ft lbs of torque
- SME AC-X144 Controller
- Hyper 9 Compact LCD Display
- VW Air Cooled Motor Plate Adapter, Hub and Hardware
- Hyper9 Heatsink - 10"x11" for X1 controllers
- Motor Cradle - Stainless Steel Clamp, Bolts, Rubber Bushings, 220mm ID for HyPer 9 Motors
- DC-DC Converter 144V - Input 90V-150V - Output 12V
- Class T Fuse 600A
- Class T Fuse Block - 600A
- Cable Operated Throttle Potentiometer PB8, 0-5KΩ
- 10 meters of Welding Cable 2/0 Per Meter - Orange
- Package of Lithium Battery Cable Ends, Boots, Heatshrink and Markers
- Rotary Maintenance Disconnect Switch - 1000V 400A Continuous
- Inertia Switch with Connector
- Pilot Relays - with bases and terminals
- Fuse - ATM 10 A
- Fuse - ATM 25 Amp
- Fuse - ATM 30 Amp
- Fuse Holder - HPS - for TRM/ATM fuses
- Fuse - AGC 3A
- Fuse - AGC 5A
- Fuse Holder - HKP - for AGC fuses
- Contactor Box - 8"x8"x4"
- Cable Glands - 3/4"
Battery Pack (Unassembled):
- 48 LFP Battery Cells, Lithium Ion, including bus bars, bolts
- Orion 2 Battery Management System - Standard 36Cell
- Orion 2 Cell Tap Harness - 36 Cell - 12ft
- Orion 2 Main Harness - 6ft
- Orion 2 current sensor 750A
- Orion 2 Current Sensor Harness with 8 Thermistors
- CANadapter CAN to USB Interface
- Contactor - Discharge Safety - 12V Internal Economizer
- Contactor - Charge Safety
- J1772 - Charge Inlet - 40A with 4.5m cable
- On Board Charger - 108V/32A/3300W - CanBus 250kbs
- LFP Battery Bracket Ends
- LFP Battery Bracket Mids
- LFP Batteries - Threaded Rods and Barrel Nuts Kit
- 16 M5 Barrel Nuts
- 8 M5 Threaded Rods
Safe containers and packaging
Money back guarantee
All Products Warrantied for One Year
All order information encrypted