Introducing our VW Beetle (1956-1977) EV Conversion Kit, featuring the powerful Hyper9 144V motor, transmission adapter, and all the components required to build your traction pack. This complete kit includes everything you need to convert your classic Beetle into a fun to drive, eco-friendly electric vehicle.
In addition to the performance benefits, our conversion kit also helps reduce emissions and protect the environment. By converting to electric, you'll be doing your part to help reduce pollution and fight climate change.
But perhaps best of all, our conversion kit allows you to preserve the classic style and charm of your Beetle, while enjoying all the benefits of modern electric vehicle technology. So whether you're a classic car enthusiast looking for a fun new project, or just someone who wants to enjoy the unique style of the Beetle without the environmental impact, our Classic VW Beetle EV Conversion is the perfect choice.
Please note that Battery enclosure boxes are not included but can be fabricated upon request.
- NetGain HyPer9 144V AC Motor rated at 120hp and 172 ft lbs of torque
- SME AC X-144 Controller
- Hyper 9 Compact LCD Display
- VW Air Cooled Motor Plate Adapter, Hub and Hardware
- Hyper9 Heatsink - 10"x11" for X144 controllers
- Motor Cradle - Stainless Steel Clamp, Bolts, Rubber Bushings, 220mm ID for HyPer 9 Motors
- DC-DC Converter 144V - Input 90V-150V - Output 12V
- Class T Fuse 600A
- Class T Fuse Block - 600A
- Cable Operated Throttle Potentiometer PB8, 0-5KΩ
- 10 meters of Welding Cable 2/0 Per Meter - Orange
- Package of Lithium Battery Cable Ends, Boots, Heatshrink and Markers
- Rotary Maintenance Disconnect Switch - 1000V 400A Continuous
- Inertia Switch with Connector
- Pilot Relays - with bases and terminals
- Fuse - ATM 10 A
- Fuse - ATM 25 Amp
- Fuse - ATM 30 Amp
- Fuse Holder - HPS - for TRM/ATM fuses
- Fuse - AGC 3A
- Fuse - AGC 5A
- Fuse Holder - HKP - for AGC fuses
- Contactor Box - 8"x8"x4"
- Cable Glands - 3/4"
Battery Pack (Unassembled):
- 48 LFP Battery Cells, Lithium Ion, including bus bars, bolts
- Orion 2 Battery Management System - Standard 48Cell
- Orion 2 Cell Tap Harness - 48 Cell - 12ft
- Orion 2 Main Harness - 6ft
- Orion 2 current sensor 750A
- Orion 2 Current Sensor Harness with 8 Thermistors
- CANadapter CAN to USB Interface
- Contactor - Discharge Safety - 12V Internal Economizer
- Contactor - Charge Safety
- J1772 - Charge Inlet - 40A with 4.5m cable
- On Board Charger - 108V/32A/3300W - CanBus 250kbs
- LFP Battery Bracket Ends
- LFP Battery Bracket Mids
- LFP Batteries - Threaded Rods and Barrel Nuts Kit
- 16 M5 Barrel Nuts
- 8 M5 Threaded Rods
Safe containers and packaging
Money back guarantee
All Products Warrantied for One Year
All order information encrypted